How to change AY Track working directories on Windows
[Professional and Corporate Editions Only]
Warning! We strongly discourage you from changing AY Track directories.
Warning! Be careful while editing Windows Registry. Incorrect usage may cause your computer malfunction.
1. Click on the Start button and select Run .
2. Type regedit and click on the Ok button.
3. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Northern Software\AY Mail 2 and click on the AY Mail 2 folder.
4. You may edit the following directory settings:
LocalTrackRoot refers to the directory where AY Track stores information on mail responses.
POP3Root refers to the directory where AY Track stores all the incoming mail.
HoldRoot refers to the directory where AY Track stores a list of pending address verifications.
QueueRoot refers to the directory where AY Track stores all the outgoing mail.
[Corporate Edition Only] HTTPRoot refers to the root directory of the AY Track web server. This is the place where you need to put all the files that are meant to be used with the AY Track web server. See AY Mail help file for details.
6. Reboot your computer after changes are made.