How to change AY Track port through Windows Service Manager
1. Click on the Start button and select Settings -> Control Panel.
2. Start Service Manager:
On Windows NT: select Services.
On Windows 2000 and later: select Administrative Tools->Services.
3. Locate the AY Track 2 Professional Edition or AY Track 2 Corporate Edition service and select it.
4. If AY Track is running, stop the service by clicking on the Stop. Confirm that you want to stop the service when prompted. This step will not be necessary if there is a port conflict.
5. Restart the service on the new port:
On Windows NT: type in the port number under Startup Parameters and click on the Start button.
On Windows 2000 and later: double click on the name of the service, then enter the port number underStart Parameters and click on the Start button.
6. AY Track will try to start on a new port.