Segment your List
AY Mail 2. Ppofessional and Corporate Editions
No special skills required
If you need to send your email only to the specific
group of recipients on your list defined by arbitrary
criteria such as demographic, gender, age, or product bought
you need to do the following:
1. Make sure you have a list of recipients on the
2. On the Message Tab click on the To button. It will
open the Groups dialog:
3. Click on the Add button to open the Group
4. Name your group. This is only for your internal use,
so make sure you can easily recognize the group
by its name.
5. Click on Add button to open Filter dialog:
6. Now select a condition and click OK.
AY mail will use that criteria
to select recipients from your main list before sending.
You can select as many conditions as you need:
7. Click on the OK button in the Group Definition dialog.
Now you have your group created:
8. Click on the Done button. You can see that
AY Mail has added your new group to the list:
9. Every time you decide to send a message to your
group, simply select it in this drop-down box. Just
before sending, AY Mail will scan your list, apply
the filters you have selected and will only send to
the recipients who match the group definition.
10. If you want to look at the group contents, click
on the Recipients tab and select Recipients->Show Group
from the main menu.