Migration from AY Mail 1
AY Mail 2. Any Edition
AY Mail 2 can reuse AY Mail 1 data. You can import whole AY Mail 1 projects,
or message texts and recipient lists separately.
There are certain things that AY Mail 2 does
differently, which you need to know before you
start using it.
1. All the attachments are sent using MIME format.
Obsolete UUENCODE, XXENCODE and BinHex methods are
no longer supported.
2. You do not need to attach files and specify cids
while sending HTML messages. AY Mail now locates files,
and inserts cids automatically. If you do attach files,
they will be sent twice.
3. All information is now located in a single file,
and you do not have to save anything - AY Mail saves
the information automatically.
4. The recipients list is always sorted alphabetically
and sent alphabetically. All duplicates are automatically
5. AY Mail 2 does not do word wrap in your messages.
If you want to wrap words, you need to set it up manually
using the Format button on the Message tab.
How to migrate from AY Mail 1
AY Mail 2 can coexist with AY Mail 1 on the same computer.
Do not uninstall AY Mail 1 until
you have AY Mail 2 up and running!